James Byars - Vice President of Sales
- James has been married to his wife, Angela, for 4 years. They have 2 boys - Hudson and Crew. They also have a chocolate lab named Emma.
- James enjoys being outdoors, camping, hiking, riding his motorcycle, hunting, and fishing. James and Angela are also active members of First Baptist Church in Elkhart, where they enjoy serving and spending time with their small group.
- James graduated from Elkhart Christian Academy in Elkhart, Indiana in 2004. He went on to Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Florida, where he graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor's degree in Mangement and a 2nd Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- Through high school, James worked for Oakbrook Homes doing service work and framing. During college, he worked for The Master's Group, a local residential and commercial construction company. His job description included framing, roofing, insulation, concrete, painting, and landscaping. James gained 6 years of experience in sales and customer service with MOR/ryde Intl and Hometown Mortgage. At Hometown, James became a licensed loan officer in Indiana and Michigan.
- email@example.com (574) 575-0151
Mike Groves - Project Manager
- Mike has been married to his wife, Niki, for 2 years. Together they have 5 children - Bo, Aaron, Molly, Brody, & Xavier.
- Outside of work, Mike enjoys riding motorcycle, camping & golfing.
- Mike graduated from Fairfield High School in 1991.
- Mike has been working in the construction industry since 1987.
- Mike has earned various certificates from extensive training in the industry & also holds a Michigan Builders License.
- mike @ firesidehomesinc.com 574-970-9001 Ext. 0
Dan Yoder - Production Manager
- Dan has been married to his wife, Rachel, for 9 years. They have 2 children - Emily (2) and Brody (1).
- Outside of the office, Dan enjoys being with his family, golfing, and fishing.
- Dan graduated from Northridge High School in Middlebury, Indiana, in 1999. He went on to graduate from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2003 with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Dan has over 10 years of manufacturing and construction experience. He spent 5 years at Crest Homes, a modular home distributor in Middlebury, Indiana. There he was responsible for the cost accounting, as well as the service and warranty department. He then spent close to 6 years at Finish Line Corporate in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he did accounting, facilities maintenance, and was a vital member of their construction department.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (574) 970-9001 x2
Angie McDowell - Accounting Manager
- Angie has been married to her husband, Bill, for over 20 years. She has 2 stepdaughters - Shawn and Shannon. Shawn is married and has 2 boys, Nathan and Travis. Shannon has 2 children, Derek and Addison.
- Angie's hobbies are golfing, playing cards and attending her grandchildren's sporting events.
- Angie graduated from Goshen High School in Goshen Indiana in 1983. She has taken several miscellaneous college courses between the years 1991 and 1993.
- Angie began working as a credit manager for Keyline Sales in Elkhart Indiana shortly after graduating high school. Her responsibilities included organizing many detailed projects and several other duties relating to accounting. In 1994, Angie joined the Fireside team where she keeps record of all general bookkeeping. She is also responsible for accounts payable, invoice coding, payroll, maintaining job costs and organizing multiple land development projects.
- Angie was the Elkhart Unit Commander for the Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary (DAVA) Chapter #19 from 2005-2008. She became the DAVA Department of Indiana State Commander as well as Chapter #19 Adjutant from 2008-2009. Until 2012, Angie remained the DAVA Chapter #19 Unit Commander. She is currently the treasurer of the Tri Kappa Sorority, Alpha Rho Chapter.
- angie @ firesidehomesinc.com 574-970-9001 Ext. 3
Janet Miller - Design Coordinator
- Janet has been married to her husband, Tim, for more than 32 years. They have 2 children - Chelsey and Chase. Chelsey is married to Matt Yoder and they have 2 daughters, Elliott and Rylee.
- Janet enjoys being outdoors. She likes to spend time boating, golfing, snow skiing and shopping.
- Janet graduated from Lincoln-Way High School in New Lenox Illinois in 1981. She attended Joliet Junior College from 1981-1982.
- Janet started her Interior Design career by decorating Fireside's first Parade of Homes in 1985. She continued working in interior design until 1994 when she decided to stay at home to raise her children. She re-entered the design field in 2005 when Master's Builders of Union Michigan, a commercial contractor, asked her to help them do design work for churches and schools. In 2010, she rejoined the Fireside team and is now helping our clients choose their home's decor that compliments for their lifestyles.
- janet @ firesidehomesinc.com 574-970-9001 Ext. 5
Chelsey Yoder - Marketing & Social Media
- Chelsey has been married to her husband, Matt for more than 5 years. They have 2 daughters - Elliott and Rylee.
- Chelsey enjoys spending time with family and friends. She enjoys being outdoors and spending time at her parent's lake property.
- Chelsey graduated from Elkhart Christian Academy in Elkhart Indiana in 2006. She then attended Taylor University before graduating from Bethel College in Mishawaka Indiana with an Associate's Degree in Business Management in 2009.
- Chelsey has worked in the marketing field for several years. She worked as an Administrative Assistant for a local church and then was an assistant to the director of the former YMCA of Elkhart County, Elkhart Indiana.
- chelsey @ firesidehomesinc.com